Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Soldering Iron (do not use a conical tip if possible. Use a tip with a flat spot for better contact with the board and cap.)
- Solder, leaded or unleaded. Recommended to use leaded as it is easier to work with and what was used from the factory.
- (Optional) desoldering iron
- Solder wick or a solder sucker.
- The replacement caps.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 90% or greater
- Something to apply the IPA to and scrub with to clean off the flux and or leaked electrolyte
- (Optional) Ultrasonic Cleaner
- 16v 10uf 20x
- 10v 47uf 7x
- 10v 100uf 2x
- 6.3V 220uf 2x
- 16v 220uf 1x
Genesis:Mega Jet Capacitor Kit