PSP:RemoteJoyLite Streaming Plugin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Softmodded console
- Memory Stick Pro Duo (M2)
- Download the latest version of RemoteJoyLite and extract the folders.
- Connect your PSP via USB-cable to your PC or with an M2 to USB adapter.
- Grab the RemoteJoyLite.prx file from the extracted folder and put it in "seplugins" on the memory card.
- Open the game.txt/pops.txt/vsh.txt in "seplugins" and add the line
- Start the PRO-VSH menu on your PSP and go to the recovery menu. Under plugins activate RemoteJoyLite.prx (POPS/GAME/VSH) after that reset the VSH.
- Start inf-wizard inside the libusb-win32 and select "PSP" Type B" under the device selection. After that press "Install now..." to get the driver needed.
How to use
After the installation connect the PSP with the Computer via a USB-cable and start "RemoteJoyLite_en.exe".