WonderSwan:Playing Game Backups
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To play your game backups you will need a flash cart such as the Flash Masta USB or the insideGadgets cart.
WS Flash Masta USB
- Connect the cartridge to your PC using a USB cable.
- Run the FlashMasta software on your computer (found here).
- If you want to write just a single game, simplet write it to the first slot. If you want to write multiple games to the cartridge, write a menu file first(WS CartFriend is recommended), and then roms to subsequent slots.
insideGadgets WS 8MB
- Connect the cart to a GBxCart using the provided adapter.
- Use the Flasher Program to write ROM files to the cart. Simply drag and drop the rom file to the .exe file in Windows Explorer. The Save Management Program works in a similar way, and is also capable of backing up save files.