Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Make sure you have Custom Firmware (CFW) installed.
- Have the latest InputRedirection installed on your PC.
- A controller you will use.
Redirecting Input to a Controller
- Power on your 3DS.
- Press the following buttons Left Trigger + Down on the D-Pad + Select.
- Navigate to "Miscellaneous options..." and press the A button.
- Navigate to Start Input Redirection and press the A button. It will show the message "Starting InputRedirection... OK".
- Click the B button. It will show the IP Address you will need for later "In Example 192.168.0.x".
- On your PC, launch the InputRedirection. It will pop up a screen with several options.
- Type in the IP address from the 3DS screen.
- Click on the blank screen and start using the controller you have hooked up.
- If the buttons are not mapped the way you want them to go into the "Settings" page.
- Change the Buttons to the ones you want them to be mapped to.