Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rehid is a homebrew application that allows remapping of buttons on your 3DS. This is useful in case a button on your 3DS is broken. In example if your home button was broken you could map it to L+R and that would be your home button.
- Make sure you have Custom Firmware (CFW) installed.
- Have the latest Rehidhelper.3dsx.
- Have the latest Homebrew Launcher installed.
- Copy Rehidhelper.3dsx to the 3DS folder on your SD Card.
- On the 3DS make sure to launch the Homebrew Launcher.
- Scroll down until you see Rehid Helper, click on it, and wait for it to load.
- Click A on Download Rehid.
- On the Downloaded page Click B and reboot your 3DS.
- Go to this website to remap the buttons.
- Click on the buttons you want to use for the remapped button. .
- In Example click on L and R in the "When I press..." section.
- Then on the "I want to swap to..." Section choose the button you want it to be remapped to..
- Scroll till you see Show as QR Code click on it.
- Power on your 3DS and launch Rehid Helper again.
- Click A on Scan QR code.
- Scan the QR Code on the PC/Phone screen.
- Enjoy the button remapping or buttons that were once broken again.