PS3 talk:PS3 Mods Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Test if you can extract a PSP or PS1 ISO, move to PS3, then use Multiman to create an ISO out of it 1
- LV2 loader (test MFW) 1 (or just do via Rebug Toolbox?)
- SND0.AC3 creation 1
- HDD Reader Utilities 1
- Universal Media Center
- Netcheat 1
- Animated Coldboots 1
- Installing emulators/ROMs in Multiman
- Extracting PKGs to external (without gameDATA) 1
- Duplicate File Removal 1
- Joonie said that PSPISOs are supported on FAT32 natively, but not NTFS?
- Joonie said that BC consoles can load OPL internally with this ISO, and that OPL supports SMB and FAT32 USB
- Tomb Raider 1 and 2 (PS1) broken, but will work after loading Silent Hill; Is there a way to achieve this with Webman? WonderMike tried it.
- Can you symlink ps3netsrv to a NAS?
- Ps3netsrv on Linux 1 2 3
- How do you find the revision number for a new firmware for spoofing PSNpatch?
- IDPS Dumper: what models are supported and how to use it
- BT/USB Audio Passthrough (Rebug 4.81/4.82) 1 2
- PSP Homebrew on PS3 1 2
- Tutorial to start PS3 homebrew development Docker
- New backup injection method? 1
- Tutorial for formatting a FAT32 hard drive
- How to make an IRD from an official disc/dump
- Cloud save backup app 1
- Trying PS1 CONFIGs on Tomb Raider and other incompatible games 1
- Game modding pages, including guides for Skyrim/Fallout/UT3 mods (UT3 archive)
- Put this source for MakePS3ISO somewhere (useful for Linux)
- PSV Save Converter