SG-1000:Creating Game Backups
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Multiple options exist to create backups of your game ROMs for the SG-1000. Depending on what options and systems you need, some options may be better than others.
Built specifically for the Sega Master System, SG-1000, and Game Gear: this programmer can read and write cartridges.
For more information, see the product page on Raphnet.
Open Source Cartridge Reader (OSCaR) by Sanni
The Open Source Cartridge Reader (OSCaR) is capable of reading game ROMs and saves.
The OSCaR supports:
- NES / Famicom
- SNES / Super Famicom / Satellaview
- Nintendo 64
- Game Boy / Game Boy Color
- Game Boy Advance
- Sega Genesis / Mega Drive
- Sega Master System
- Sega Mark III (with Raphnet adapter)
- Sega SG-1000 (with Raphnet adapter)
- TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine
- Many more systems with custom adapters
For more information, check out the official GitHub.