3DS:Video player for 3DS
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Video player for 3DS is a homebrew application that lets you watch videos on your 3DS. GitHub
- Make sure you have Custom Firmware (CFW) installed.
- Have followed this guide.
- Power on your 3DS and launch Universal Updater.
- Click on the Magnifying glass.
- Click on the blank rectangle.
- Type in
- Check mark the
Titleon the bottom screen.
- It will show up on the top screen.
- Click the A button.
- Confirm the choice.
- The wheel in the middle of the bottom screen will start spinning. It will show a success message when it is finished.
- Go back to the Home Screen.
- Open the present.
Enjoy the Application