Wii:Open Shop Channel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Open Shop Channel is a resurrection of the Homebrew Browser, a Homebrew repository for your Wii. This page will show you how to install the Open Shop Channel to your softmodded Wii.
- A wii with an internet connection.
- An SD card or USB drive.
- A softmodded Wii.
- The latest version of the Open Shop Channel.
Installation & Usage
- Extract the
homebrew_browserfolder from the zip file you downloaded to the
appsfolder on the root of your storage device of choice.
- Insert your storage device into your Wii and power it on.
- Open the Homebrew channel and launch the Homebrew Browser. The first boot will take a while, as it has to download the index from the server.
- Browse the various categories for homebrew apps and download them!
- Once you are done, exit by pressing the home button and return to loader, and test out your newly downloaded homebrew.